Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fell Off the Wagon.....

I have really been focusing on creating......keeping up and coming up with new things! School is finally out and I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it....just a little....OK....a lot! I have spent a lot of time coming up with new things to keep Etsy going and I have also ventured into a Facebook site for MultitaskMommy. It seems to be much easier to keep up with, since I can add stuff from my phone as I finish projects. It takes the whole sitting at the computer step out of it. I never meant to 'abandon' this adventure, but it was seemingly harder to get myself on here. I spent a ton of time planning Addi's birthday party and it was super awesome....and I really wanted to share it on here. Unfortunately, I was the queen of madness at the party and I wasn't able to get pictures of everything before everything started. I had one person that took some pics at the party, but they ended up being blurry and they didn't do my fabulosity justice! I will share the little bit that I have in a later post. 

Craftiness


 Hats have been huge....and a lot of fun because there is a ton of different options! 


I have been pretty excited seeing all of the new colors available for these! 


This might be one of my faves! I have made dresses like these before for the girls, so I was really excited when I saw them on another website for $38 each....knowing I could make them for a lot less! 


This was a first for me! I made 3 of them..... I think it turned out beautifully!


I discovered some cheap clothing pieces that can be easily personalized for the girls to make adorable outfits on a budget! 


Everyone needs a floppy sun hat....add a monogram and some chevron....just perfect! 



If I could make a list of a few of my favorite things.....these would be on it! I love these hair ties and I haven't used anything else since buying them. Just like everything else, I couldn't settle paying FULL price, so I had to make my own. I love them so much, I plan to throw one in with each hat order I get.


With two girls, boy stuff just isn't my thing. I have to admit, I could get used to this boy thing if everything was this stinking cute! 


If you know me......you know I love my chevron! Even my girls know what it is! I made this dress about a month ago and decided that Sofie needed something cute to match Addi. I think this quick little outfit turned out to be the perfect addition and it complimented the dress perfectly! 

Health Update

I know I had mentioned that I was having a few tests run to see why I always felt so tired....and why I haven't got pregnant yet. This whole fun scam has been going on for the last 3-4 months. I originally went in because I was super tired, my periods were absolutely ridiculous and we had not got pregnant. When I went in my labs showed that my thyroid was off and my iron was extremely low. My first appointment was with the gynecologist that delivered the girls. She put me on thyroid meds and told me to come back in a month. I went back a month later and she repeated labs.....thyroid was off, but better.....iron was even lower. She raised my thyroid medication and told me to see my primary care doctor about the iron. This is where the fun really started! My primary care doctor did more blood tests and decided that we needed to start ruling out things to figure out why my iron level was so low. I ended up getting sent for a colonoscopy (which I bailed on....will tell later) to rule out internal bleeding. When I went for the colonoscopy consult the doctor told me that if I was his wife he would send me home and tell me not to worry about it....but because if I was the 1 in 10,000 chance, I could sue him if he told me I didn't need it. When I heard that I would be paying $1800 for the whim, I quickly changed my mind. In the back of my head, I have thought the whole blood lose issue was HELLO....my ridiculous periods! I have thought there was an issue there, but it is like no one was listening. So I went to a new gynecologist to rule out fibroids....which I didn't have. He thinks if I can get pregnant that my blood lose issue will resolve itself. So....why the heck haven't I got pregnant already? With both girls, it happened within two months of 'trying'. Since starting the thyroid medication my cycle has been all over the place. One month I ovulate on day 16 and the next day 24! So instead of tracking for those 8 days, I will just have to track it for 15-20 days! That explains a lot! So hopefully, fingers crossed.....we have this figured out....maybe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment