Sunday, March 3, 2013

Trying Out Some New Ideas

The t-shirts have been such a huge success that I know that one day the fad will come to an end. I am trying to come up with a few new things that I can keep this train moving in the right direction. 

Invitations

I have always designed the girls invitations for birthdays throughout the last few years.....and I absolutely love doing graphic design type of work. I made this cute invite for a friend last weekend. 

If you happen to need some invitations, let me know! I need a reason to do a few more so I have samples to put on Etsy! My friend found a print shop to print these on a nice heavy card stock. Best of all, they only charges her $32 for 40 of them with envelopes! 

Rainboots

I know you have seen the monogrammed rainboots before, right? They are so adorable....and so expensive! They are $59.95 on Etsy and I would love to know how the heck you monogram those big 'ole things. I'm pretty sure my machine would disown me if I tried that! So....me being the creative cheapskate that I am....I found an alternative! It is just as cute! 


I love it! I used my Cricut to cut these on outdoor vinyl. I think I will list the stickers for these on Etsy this afternoon. $7 doesn't seem so bad compared to $60! I have most colors of the vinyl already, so why not! 

T-Shirt Land

I landed by biggest order yet.....18 shirts! That doesn't seem so huge, but I am not a 'for real' monogram shop and I don't have commercial machines! I am cutting and sewing these things with my momma's extra iron and a sewing machine older than me! My monogram machine is only a year and a half old, but this is still quite a project. Mission completed! These will ship out Monday morning, bright and early! 


While I have been working on this order, several more have been rolling in. So I better get my tail off of here and get busy! It looks like I have another 10 to go today! Let the blessings continue on! Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment